Motav Dress-up Motav Dress-up

I like the music

Rest was a bit... well.. you know /bleh

Dressup aint my cup of tea though.

Catapult Catapult

Pretty good :D

Very addictive but pretty hard.

GTA Downtown Mayhem GTA Downtown Mayhem

Cant wait for the full version

This could be one of those all time great games, the thing is that it will need something EXTRA so its not just GTA, otherwise its nothing original.

Monday (demo - fixed) Monday (demo - fixed)

Pretty good

Would be interesting to see a full game. With the action scripting, I would say just learn it, or ask on the forums for how to do certain things, or check out flashkit for tutorials. Its always more satisfying when you make a movie all on your own.

1 more thing, if you click "Maybe I should just quit", there doesn't seem to be a button to restart. Other than that its quite cool, nice music as well, a bit twilight zone-esq. Cant wait to see the full version.

SuperStick Platform Demo SuperStick Platform Demo

This makes poop look good

I hope the real game is gonna have a lot of bugs worked out, you move waaaay too slow for my liking.

Furby Interactive Furby Interactive

Hehe cute and cuddley, but its a furby

Not exactly my cup of tea but its not bad :) Well done.

Violet-AIM responds:

Yep, it's a furby alright. Thanks.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Lmao :)

I played this with Craig in our Graphic Design lesson.

I R TEH Serial Killa!!!!

Revrend, you are a geek.

indiana jones indiana jones

Simple but pretty cool.

More levels would be cool, i liked the teleport level, pretty good, breaks up the monotany of the same level design. Congrats to you!

Nightmare Nightmare

Strangely Addictive...

The look if basic, but the playstyle is pretty fun. The game is pretty easy though. Its buggy in place, like sometimes if there are multiple enemies on a screen sometimes you cant kill the last one and have to 'R'. Also when I died at the end infront of the boss (if the boss is the guy that looks like Sauron) I tried to continue but the game spazzed out and tried to continue but start the game again at the same time and it kept crashing.

Clock Legends Clock Legends

Im sorry but its just too fucking hard..

I mean wtf, I was on EASY setting... Half the time it looks like you die when you dont even hit the jumping frog things. It took me ages to finally get over that bastard steak thing. Then when I finally did I couldn't get over the jump because trying to use that special move sucks. Finally got over the gap (although I dont know how I managed it) and as soon as I did I got killed by the gun thing.

If it wasn't so hard and I had got the chance to play the game then I might have rated it higher.