Out of Luck Out of Luck

Really lame graphics

But you got a '3' because you but some effort into it and the idea behind was actually pretty cool.

But yeh, the last 'noooooo' sounded like you were recording it at 1am and didn't want to wake your folks up by shouting :P

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Weird

But no offence, how the fuck is this number one of all time? I mean, its pretty weird, but not laugh out loud funny. It's not got the best graphics in the world. The storyline doesn't compare to most as it's more of a non story (which is the idea I guess).

Sorry but it's just kinda, mediocre.

B&W Drama Theater #13 B&W Drama Theater #13

lmao :)

Okay I'm just gonna go watch all of KNOXs submissions cause I never seem to be dissapointed. Good work peeps.

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

Not your funniest

But still damn funny :D It did lose it a bit at the end, but its hardly surprising I didn't find it amazingly funny as it has RAB5 to compete with.

" I CALL DM!"

lmao

PUSTOTA PUSTOTA

Really weird but really intriguing.

Well worth a watch

nash feeds on tampons nash feeds on tampons

Hmmm, not mega funny

But I didn't think it was as bad as stewe made out... he's just a prick.

smoke kills smoke kills

That was really clever

Its good to see a few intellegent movies on the front page *points at massage ninja one*, clever ideas executed well.

One thing I would just like to say to hmmmm89. Yes, the 9/11 event was a tragedy, but like everything else in life move on man. If someone made a flash about WWII would you be one of the first to say "hey man, but think about the jews..", I doubt it. He didn't slam it in our face or poke fun at what happened on 9/11, it was a topical current affairs kinda movie, if anything it would probably have been weirder if he HADN'T put it in, what with it being one of the worlds greatest events.

Don't take it personal, it was a good movie.

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

Heart warming

The graphics were beatiful (without sounding too gay...) but the animation itself was a little basic in comparison with other stuff, it seemed like it was mostly motion tweens, which annoys me. Aside from that I think the movie moved the audience as you intended, a great piece.

Alcohol Warnings Alcohol Warnings

Lmao :D Simple yet smooooooth

I love your work :D

69 69

Lol :) Pretty good

I had to add it to my favs just because of the name alone. God bless :D